Thursday, October 11, 2007

Help a Girl Out!!

I'm looking forward to the weekend. It's always good to be at home with my hubby and baby girl. I think I might do a little baking. I have some very over ripe, almost black banana's (ps-I sing the Gwen Stefanni song when I spell bananas now!) that need to be made into some sort of bread or muffin, but here's the thing, I finally got my butt in gear and started back to weight watchers this week. If there in only one thing I didn't like about being pregnant, it's the aftermath of the enormous amount of weight I gained. It's really ridiculous and there is no excuse, so, I'd like to use my bananas in a healthy way, any suggestions out there? Please help a girl out.

Otherwise, things are going swimmingly. I get my hair done tomorrow and all will be right with the world.

I hope every ones weekend is super! Oh, and my weekly endorsement, please watch The Office tonight at 9pm!

This is Marissa - OUT!

1 comment:

Heidi Joe said...

How about mini banana breads made in a muffin tin? Mini banana bran muffins? Mini banana pancakes? Anything mini... then you won't feel so bad. Unless you eat 16 minis. Then you're screwed.