Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pee my pants funny!

So today I find myself a little miffed. Yes, I'm miffed, bent out of shape, butt hurt, bruised, ticked, or whatever you want to call it! You know who you are if your the cause of this state I'm in. I'm not quite ready to add you to my list, not just yet, maybe tomorrow. Please check back. Please note, this was written with gobs of sarcasim as I've now received serveral messages wanting to know who im pissed at;)!

On a lighter note, I'm terribly excited for the return of Season 4 of the Office, literally my favorite comedy show of all time. For those of you that haven't seen an episode, do you self a favor and watch one of the clips I've posted on my blog. You should find them hilarious, and if you don't, then please keep it to yourself!! Thursday night, 9pm, one full hour of pee my pants funny!!!! I can't wait.

As for the rest of my Tuesday, I will probably cruise through the Internet, email a few people and possibly get a little work done. However, in about 30 minutes, I will be surprising my little Becca for lunch. It's kinda fun when Grandma brings her to see me at lunch time. She's usually perched in her car seat, innocently playing with her cowgirl or linky links when suddenly, she hears the car door open, and to her delight, there I am, her Mommy!!! The look of shear joy on her face makes my day. So in about 27 minutes, I will be able to make somebody's day!

Hope everyone has a good lunch!

2 comments:

Sagey said...

I am so glad that you are blogging. I am going to work on my page this weekend and add pictures of our trip. I had so much fun seeing you at Brie's 30th. We really need to get together more often.

Heidi Joe said...

Let's just say that I would be super excited too, if I was in a car not knowing where I was headed and when the door opened, it was you!

One more day 'till The Office! I need my Jim and Dwight fix like NOW.

I'm hoping that will be the bridge that brings us back together. Call me. ;)