Thursday, September 27, 2007

nostalgia of my 20's

(Click viedo reel to the left before reading, it adds the special effect)

Happy Thursday to everyone. For me it's especially sweet, it's my Friday for starters, the season premier of The Office is on tonight and my hubby gets a day off tomorrow too! How cool is that. Now the trick will be to not waste a beautiful weekend. You'll have to check back on Monday to see if we were successful!

In the land of Becca there was a new development yesterday, another TOOTH! This one is on top and was probably the main source of her MAJOR grumpies on Tuesday. Princess sure did give grandma a pickle of a time. But she made up for it yesterday with being extra special cute and lovey. Becca's chubby little finger + Grandma = Wrapped around. Okay okay, mommy and daddy too!!!

So im listening to Bare Naked Ladies right now. Wow, if this doesn't take me back. I bet you can all hear "I'll be that giiirrrl,........................" and it takes you somewhere too! Or maybe, "It's been one week since you looked at me.......", either way, if you were a fan or an avid Star 100.7 listener, no doubt these songs put your mind at another point in your life. For me it was my glory days at Crabtree & Evelyn, Woot Woot to all the Crabettes out there, to my days of studying and taking naps in the cubicles at CSUSM, to crusin in my teal green Pontiac and finding ways to be silly with friends before I turned 21! Awwwwwww, the good ol' days.

I must be getting close to 30, the nostalgia of my 20's seems like a dream. What a DORK!

Anywho, I hope ya'll have a Rad thursday and go listen to some old school Green Day or Cake and let your mind warp for a second, it's kinda fun!!!!! And should at least put a smile on your face.

1 comment:

Heidi Joe said...

I remember that teal car... that thing was dope. I took many a nap in the CSUSM cubes, too... especially the two story ones on the second floor. You would find me PASSED OUT up there!

Yay for new teeth for Miss B! Love it!