Monday, January 31, 2011

Feel the Love

Valentines is that fun little holiday that can sometime sneak up on you if your not paying attention, when it comes to decorating and crafting of course!  It never ever ever sneaks up on Husband's, Boyfriend's or any other significant other,....... right?

I found some fun new blog's and websites with some really cute decorating and gift giving idea's!  Easy stuff for Valentines Day!  This idea is so cute and simple, I can't believe I didn't think of putting these pretty little votive's across my mantle, or a little cluster next to a picture of my sweetie.  This would be a cute little valentine for a friend at work or school!  So easy to make!  This is also a dang cute way to wrap home-made truffles or cake balls for all the sweeties you love.  {I said balls}  That will always remind me of an SNL skit, classic!  Opps, off topic...back to cute things, I know you have scraps of paper laying around, you know, the ones for that photo album that you haven't gotten too!!!  You can make these little darlings!  Cheep, cheep, cheep!

Speaking of LOVE, here are some things I'm Loving lately!

This Tanya Whelan fabric makes my mouth water!  Her Blog is inspiring as well! 

  

This sign of Family Rules is precious.  I would like mine Red, but this Aqua is a fun color too!  


And vintage table cloths!  Pure Joy.  They make me happy.  Someday I will have a fresh, crisp cloth for table each day, taken from the whimsical clothesline that is in my Country Living back yard, washed in my wainscoted laundry room.  Someday! 
And last but not least, I LOVE my babies in my red check chair!!  {More pics of that to come soon}


2 comments:

Brigette said...

I love this post, I always let Valentines Day sneak up on me and I am never prepared. This is a great reminder for me. Even better was the adorable picture of the girls on your chair, love it!!

Heidi Joe said...

So cute, Missie! Lovelovelovelovelove. And then love some more. :)