Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Magical Kingdom

Oh what fun we had!  In lieu of a 4th Birthday Bash for miss Becca, Daddy and I took our little girls to Disneyland for the first time.  We had a blast no doubt.  The girls referred to it as Mickey's Park.  For some reason, Disneyland didn't quite have as much significance to them right now.  They kinda looked blankly at me when I told them where we were going, but once I said, "where Mickey lives, you know".  Ohh yes Mommy!  We want to go there.

We stayed at the Hilton and had a super duper view from our room.  We watched the Fireworks in our pajamas and headed to Mickey's park the next morning.
Highlights included the Carousel, Toon Town Roller Coaster, Woody and Jesse, Lunch, Pirate Ship, Tom Sawyer Island, Autopia and the Tea Cups.

Our Hotel Room, we are so excited!

With Daddy, getting ready to go in!

Mickey!  He was the first one we saw!

Minnie!!!

Getting dizzy in the Tea Cups.

Are we leaning?

Woody and Jesse, it doesn't get better than that!

The girls had a blast taking it all in!  I hope they have the best memories!  I sure do!

No comments: