Saturday, January 22, 2011

Check it out!

I found this sweet little blog and first off, let me say that English Women are "funny"!  I mean, they have personality and just are who they are!  LOVE IT!  I want to use words like bugger, and bits and bobs in my everyday vocab, but honestly, I don't think it would sound as cute without the accent.  I also love that anyone I've ever known, who is English, because that's what we are talking about right now, pronounces my name Marissa-er, there is always an er at the end of an sound.  Then you tell them, and they deny it, it's funny!  Needless to say, my recent obsession with Cath Kidston is having me pop over to blogs from just mentioned women, because, well Cath is English!

Happy Loves Rosie is one of these blogs. She has these cute idea's, blogging friends with cute idea's, cute things for sale in her shop AND, cute freebies!  Yes, I did say free!  Free graphics that are just a hoot to add to you posts and blogs, I mean, how cute is this stuff?

So this is a blog worth checking out when your looking for some good blog reading and inspiration!

Any who, it's fun to be inspired.  I'm still bringing the house together.  There are a few pillows on the way, and some other finishing touches that I'd like to make to things, so I'll post some pics soon.  Kids getting sick and such have kept me from being able to take pics that I would even dream of putting on my blog right now, so it will just have to wait.  In the mean time, Missie Loves Happy, so go check it out!

No comments: