Thursday, July 16, 2009

Walkin n'stuff

Awww....Home.

So with all this movin into our new house, I forgot that my pretty babies are growing up before my very eyes. We are getting settled in. Forgive my not-so-great picture taking abilities. They really don't do the house justice, but, you get the idea. There is still alot to do. Who knows, maybe this weekend will be a trip to Home Depot or Bed Bath and Beyond. I don't know if there will be enough time.

What I do know is that my girlie's LOVE their new home!

Jillian decided to start walking during all the upheaval. I think she got tired of watching her sister do everything, so she started getting into her own trouble. I think she spent the last year watching her sister, and now she is going to top everything that Becca has ever done. She's a climber, Becca was not a climber. Oh Boy, falling off the bed will probably be small potatoes. But she's lovin every minute of keeping up with her sister, and I'm loving every minute of watching her.



Becca still gasps every time we pull up our driveway, like it's the first time she's seeing her new home. She can't wait to go see her pink room and get into her big girl bed. She loves being outside and running around like a kid should. She loves that Santa has a fireplace to come down (yes, I antagonize everything Christmas)! She loves to look out the window at the humming birds and the lizards. She just loves being Home..... I love that. And somewhere, in all of this, she has really grown up. She's my Mini Me....

The tatoo is fake, just FYI!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww, the house looks cute!! I can't wait to see it!! And WOW!! Becca looks so much older!! YAY for Jillie!! Watch out world!!

Brigette said...

Miss you Missie!