Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Fun


This summer has been full of new things. I've been re-decorating a house, having fun with my growing girls and finding myself all over again. So I thought it might be good to share some of the things I'm lushing over lately.

1. Etsy!!!!!! Love this site. I can't say that enough. I just got these ADORABLE Boots that will find a sweet home on my shelves, and these beautiful hexes painted on old barn wood and lets not forget to mention this adorable tea towel that has added just a touch of whimsy in the kitchen. I'm stalking this necklace, maybe I can figure out how to make it, but I might just break down and buy the sucker. This lady does an amazing job with felt hair thingys, so so CUTE!

2. My favorite cool-off summer drink! Take a fun glass, fill it with ice, fill that with lime flavored sparkling water(crystal geyser or Arrowhead or something fancy if you prefer), and add one of those "on the go" drink mixes, my favorite flavor is raspberry lemonade, and viola! It's like the Limeades from Sonic!

3. Haviannas flip flops. They are the best!


4. Playing dress up with the girls. Becca loves getting her sister to participate in any and everything. They are so much fun.

5. And, last but not least, DANCING with the girls. We dance ALOT! It's fun, it makes us laugh and it wears us out.


I hope your having a fun summer!

2 comments:

Brigette said...

Looks like you are having a fabulous summer. First of all I must say you look absolutely darling in this photo!
1. I love Etsy too, but I love so much about it I get myself all ferduddled looking at so much stuff.
2. I will have to try that drink, like right now!
3. Haviannas! So cool I can find them at the rack most of the time. I will wear no other from now on.
4. Playing dress up, awww, now the only dress up we do is Batman. Oh and the other day Wy was a tatoo artist. What an imagination!
5. Dancing, I dance like that too when I go to Hot Shot Burgers;-)

Love ya, miss ya!

Heidi Joe said...

Yayyyy! I love all your faves. I'm so goin gto make that necklace. I've been obsessed ever since you showed me.

And hello, totally on the Havaianas. I have treated my self to a few new pair every summer for the past four years or so. LOVE LOVE.

Now I'm gonna go dance a little, too.;)