Thursday, July 9, 2009

Boots

I don't know about you, but I love and adore my cowgirl boots. They are by far my most favorite foot wear of all time. These particular boots have been alot of wonderful places. They were my first pair and are like old friends. I'm looking forward to spending more time in them as the weather cools off this fall. Perhaps they will have new adventures in store.

If you've never owned a pair, trust me, you will not be sorry. Some of my favorite boot designers are Lucchese, Old Gringo, and Justin. You'll feel a little sassy, just try some on and tell me you don't.

2 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

You made a believer out of me... I love wearing my boots. They make me feel all sassy.

Brigette said...

Yee doggy, I totally agree. While in Dallas I had to pick myself up a pair of Lucchese boots and by golly they are the sassiest pair of shoes I own. I get so many compliments!