Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's so cute it's killing me!!!!!


Okay, I so want to make one of these play tents. Psst, she also did this as a rocket ship for boys! This goes on top of a TABLE! HELLO, why didn't I think of this!!!!! Look at how cool some of these are......Nothing Fancy did a really sweet one with floral fabric for a rectangular table top, and this one from make it and love it is really fun and girly too.

Now this crafty gal is making them into a busniess, gotta love it. She has some great idea's, plus, you could just buy one from her, but I think it would be fun to pick things out and put one together myself, with help of course!

*********So I'm sending my wishes to all the sewing faires out there that I know*************

My girls just have to get in on this cuteness, They just HAVE TOO!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh man that is cute!! I just bought a sewing machine!! I need more practice before I attempt something of this magnitude! Maybe I can con my mom into making one, Hmmmm.

Aimie said...

That is too cute! I love that it goes over a table. I never would have thought of that either. Great idea and post!