Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How bout a little sunshine!



So the weather has been a little ugh... this week. Yesterday went from cold and cloudy, to pretty stinkin hot and today is well, cloudy and yucky again. June Gloom at it's best!


In an effort to keep some summer in my step, I've found some fun finds lately.
  • Target has some really cute $1 jewelry. I got a kicken pink ring with little white flowers engraved on it, some shell-y lookin earrings and some wood hoops. Summery stuff. Totally Fun!
  • Got the Sun Safety Kit in the mail from Sephora (thanks Heidi). I'm using the philosophy sample, I love the herbal smell it has, and it soaks into my skin really well.
  • Lovin the well rested for eyes. I'm a bare minerals girl and this is a great little product. Pssst, it has spf in it too! Double wamy! It's a good base or just by its little self.
  • Old Navy has some cute sandals. I'm lovin all my sandals right now, it's an addiction. Like these. It's hard to pick just one pair, which is why I have several. I've been drooling over several. I love anything with turquoise, and jewels too.
So I hope you find a little somewhere, cause gosh darn it, it's JUNE!

Oh yeah and speaking of June, what did you get a Dad for fathers day? I want to get him something good and manly like from the girls. I was thinkin a tool of some sort. I mean, I'm a product junkie, and I think, deep down our boys are too. So what about this thinginy... There is a really cute man using it in the commercials. Maybe he comes with it too???? Just kidding, but really.

3 comments:

Brigette said...

As you were asking the question"what to get Dad?" I swear I was thinking of that thingy! We saw the commercial and for some reason I I found myself wanting to go out and get it. It's like telepathy! Everyone's got to have an automatic nail hitter thingymajig!

Jenny said...

OMG!! That's what i am getting Matt!! He saw the commercial and his eyes perked up. Great marketing there Sears!! And that was was a cutie ;-)

Jenny said...

That last sentence should read " That guy is a cutie!!"