Thursday, May 28, 2009

Squeezing in some crafty time.



So when kiddies are sick, and taking naps, this is what a mommy can do. Having my own little work space has been nice. I can leave things out and just keep going back, and eventually i'll have a little completed project. Cards are a good mindless activity. I can use bits and pieces of things, and not commit myself to screwing up that sweet series of pictures, or momentous occasions. I can also continue to covet my favorite papers and embellishments for that PERFECT project.
Some of my favorite stops to get inspired are lilly bean, scrap scene, and little red cottage, just to name a few. They are chalk full of pretties, idea's idea's idea's and just fun stuff to look at and buy. Scrap Scene is particularly good because there are so many links to really good stuff.

I also am finding myself hanging on to cute little pieces of paper that have cute words or pictures in them, just so that I can re-use them on little goodies like these. See that little house up there, it was on the thank you note that Little Red Cottage wrote me for buying some of her buttons. If you look hard enough, you'll find inspiration everywhere.
Next on my list of things that NEED to get done though, a 1st Birthday Party for a little miss. That will take some creative juice the next few weeks!


1 comment:

Brigette said...

Your blog is on fire! I love the posts, keep em' coming. Love ya!