Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I wanna soak up the sun......

What a fun little weekend. Alicia and I went to a sweet little shower for our friend April who is getting married in June. It was a breakfast tea, which is a great way to throw a party. Not to early, not to late, it was just right! Sweet little tea cups at every seat, delicious looking pastries and goodies. We caught up with friends we hadn't seen in awhile. I got alot of compliments on my jewelry that I bought from HERE, and my fun little throw all bag from HERE. I told my giriles I'd post some links so you can go browse for yourself.

Sunday was so much fun too. We spent the day soaking up the sun at a pool party for a little man's birthday. I love spending time with those girls. They make me feel comfy and loved. My two little squirts went swimming with their Daddy. Little squirt didn't like it as much a big squirt! But they were sure tuckered out by the end of the day! We talked about all sorts of girlie things. We chatted about everything from babies and teenagers to be, to hair and nails! Speaking of hair, this is my #1 must have summer essential for anyone I know! If I made millions I'd buy you all a bottle of this luscious, ridiculously good smelling oil for you hair! It's the original stuff in the neat apothecary bottle! It makes your hair so soft, protected and loved! It's even good on cuticles. Go get it, you can thank me later!

Even though we ended our fun little weekend with two whopper colds, I think it was still fun. I love seeing my girls smile and having a good time. I hope we have more fun little weekends from now till the end of summer. While it's not my most favorite time of year, it still has some pretty good perks!

2 comments:

Brigette said...

What a fabulous post, I haven't been able to think of anything else besides that cute purse you were carrying. I have been totally green with envy!

Jenny said...

We had so much fun hanging out with everyone. Alexis asked me the next day if we can go over to grandpa Roger's house again and go swimming with Gabrielle. She will be asking me that question all summer folks, so we had better plan something again SOON! Love you girls!!