Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is this healthy?

I'm starting to realize that I have a small obsession with product. Particularly, lip gloss, or just makeup in general. However, I also love lotions, hair product, perfume, polish, just about anything that I can lather or apply.
I mean, this is what is in my purse, as we speak!
Who does this? That's alot of gloss. I mean, I could lacquer up the whole cast at Lips with the arsenal in my purse. Rumpf...... I love them all. I could never single just one out! You can see that my Origins 'pink sand' and my mac luster mini are in a close tie for 1st, but my BareMinerals just joined the group, and I gotta give her a chance too.
Whats a girl to do......
Buy more gloss, that's what!

1 comment:

Heidi Joe said...

I think that NARS in Supervixen would round out your collection quite nicely! Doesn't the Bare mineral one taste like donuts?