Monday, February 2, 2009

Today

Do you ever wish you had endless amounts of time to just Create? I do. I think about it all the time. Sometimes, in my busy life I have to stop and look at things that give me inspiration. While I might not get alot of creative time to my day, I certainly believe we have to feed our brains to keep those creative juices flowing. This is also a good idea when one needs to just wind down, or take their minds off of something. I have some favorites, and I keep adding to my lists all the time, but, since I have nothing better to day today, indulge, it's fun.....

Like this little gem of a blog. I might not have time to make her recipes or take photographs like she does, but MAN she gets me thinkin. I think that in another life, I would have been born and raised on a farm, and lived my life, with as many girly twists as possible, just like she is now. In fact, I'd be tempted to have a big Pink Barn. I mean, why not, Right!


I also love spending time clicking through the best little shops on the net like this one, this one, and even this one. These ladies have all kinds of fun little fancies that make my heart sing and my hands itch to make somthin cute.


And then there are the days when you surely need someone to make you laugh, and this is my all time favorite. This girl has me in stitches, seriously.

It gets me through the day. Ya know what I mean.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

*SIGH* YES!!! Smetimes I just want to break out all my crafty tricks. But, alas, we can't even keep all the game pieces to Candyland in one box!! I can't wait for the day where I can enjoy "Adult craft activities" again!!

In my dream house, I will have a padlocked, sound proof craft room, that doesn't have to be childproofed!!

Brigette said...

Ooh, I love these! Sometimes when I am feeling this way I look at these blogs and get overwhelmed thinking how much time it would take me to make anything. The newest post on Warm Pie Happy Home is amazing, check it out!