Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hurting Heart

So I was doing a little browsing around in some of my favorite blogs this afternoon and I came across this beautiful little family in Kansas that just lost their stunningly gorgeous little girl of only 11 months old named Cora. She was the light of their lives and the suddenness of their loss just ripped at my heart. I couldn't help but cry for them and think about what they must be going through.

I have since found several different little shops that are doing wonderful fundraisers to benefit a playground in her name. Like this one------->POKE and pretty little Lucite gems from this little gal. Or, you can just add this button to your blog and keep up with all the fun frillies to buy on ESTY that will make donations to Cora's Fund.

Go hug the people that you love. I know I will.

Hugs!!!!!!!

No comments: