Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Who would of thought?


There are days when I just sit back and think, "who would of thought"! I'm married to a man that I love a little more everyday, I'm a mother of a beautiful, wonderful, fabulously fun little girl, we are going to parents to another wonderful little girl that I can't wait to meet, we have a home with a yard to blow bubbles in, I'm close to my sister and parents and have wonderful friends in my life.

Who would have thought!

I just need to remind myself of these wonderful things in my life when it seems like dark clouds of frustration are taking over. The one's like, time, money, or lack of sleep! Especially lately with the whole lack of sleep thing. Between being uncomfortable and having your baby wake up at 2am, one can feel a little on the groggy side. But then, just when I think I'm at my last straw, Becca will always do something cute and sweet and all is forgiven.
And sometimes there are days when you just need a good day at the park to wipe that little bundle of energy out! Thats when you know Mom's not playing, you WILL sleep tonight I tell ya!

She truely is the best parts of Travis and I. She has a sense of humor, the SWEETEST personality, too much smarts for her own good and the ability to make her Dad and I melt when she comes over to us and plants a Big Ol Kiss on us, for no aparent reason. We love her and she loves us and no matter what seems to not be going our way, we look at her and realize, we have an awful lot that is right.


Who would of thought that one little person can have such and enormous impact on your heart. I get it now. I get everything that my Mom and Dad ever did for me. Children are everything and I am so lucky Becca picked me! Love you Becca!

2 comments:

Brigette said...

It is so great to hear you count your blessings, I have had the same moments. Mostly when Wyatt squashes a bug so it won't hurt mommy, love it! We have got to get together, miss you, Trav, and beautiful Becca!

Sagey said...

Did you have to make me cry!