Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've woken the sleeping beast!

Because I've been feeling very creative lately, I've been trying to use up some of the scrap stuff I've DUMPED into a bin in my closet. With a little organizing, I have a system that allows me to pull this stuff out, even if it's just for 45 min. It makes all the difference to have things at your fingertips!

These are just little jouranls for whatever. Grocery lists, phone messages, notes to your sweetie, reminders for the day. It makes doing all those things a little more fun when you have something cute to write them in!

Be warned! Starting fun little projects like these wakes the sleeping beast! I've already been to Micheals twice in one week and orederd things from a fun little website called 2 peas in a bucket! A local Tulsonian told me all about it several years ago! I've lately been dreaming about this stuff too! So weird.

So enjoy looking at them, I enjoyed making them!


I Love Chandaliers.



Most of my paper is by a company called Basic Grey, love their stuff, check em out! (wink to Heidi)



The end, for now!

2 comments:

Brigette said...

Can I please buy one, I really like the one that says notes. Let me know how much.

Love ya!

Nicky said...

How cute are they! They look just some of the books that Kim and I had at our Holiday Boutique last Fall. I think you should make a business out of this. I know what you mean I have woken up the creative beast in myself again, but I love it. It reminds me of the good old days working in the shop. I miss you and wish I could be closer to work on creative things with you.