Tuesday, February 26, 2008

JERICHO


JERICHO
Originally uploaded by clactonradio

My new favorite show. One of my Best Girlfriends, Sage got me and Travis HOOKED!!!!!

We got the first season on DVD, and we haven't been able to stop watching it. It is now my mission in life to pass this gift on to someone else, so that they will be able to experience the edge of your seat excitement that it is!

Go buy or rent the first season and watch it all. Then, you can start watching season 2 which airs on Tuesday nights, channel 8, at 10pm. But, you have to watch the first season before you try and jump into it, there is just to much good stuff that you've missed.

Also, those of us who are die hard's would like to see the show saved from cancellation. The Network has threatened to cancel the show, even though it has higher ratings than any other new show on TV right now. Their CRAZY NUTS I tell ya!

So check it out and let me know what you think. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jericho/


2 comments:

Sagey said...

I love you!!!!! I am so glad that we found this show!

Heidi Joe said...

I am so offended that you watch that show but not Lost. Whatever. GAHHHH!

Just kidding. Miss you sweety!