Friday, February 29, 2008

1st Bass Master Fisherwoman

Just an update as to where things are in our crazy, hectic, every which ways lives (which by the way sounds like a country song and I didn't even mean to do that).

We are, as certain as can be, having another wonderful little girl. She or Becca will be the first Bass Master Fisherwoman according to their father, and personally, I wouldn't want it any other way.

I'm terribly excited to see what this little bean will look like. How she will resemble Becca and in what ways she will be her own little person.

Names, well lets just not go there right now. Someone, and I'm not naming names, but the other half of this equation told me he picked Becca's name and I could pick this one. Silly me thought that meant he wouldn't have an opinion. WRONG on that one! He knows what he doesn't like ladies and gents. And so I'm left looking through class rosters and reading the names that are printed on all those cute baskets in the Pottery Barn Kids Catalogue, hoping to find the one that jumps out and says, PICK ME! I'll let ya know how that goes. In the mean time, I'm learning the names of many of the children on campus, and I've ordered several cute necessities from PBK! So all is not wasted you could say.

Becca continues to crack me up! She is such a funny kid. She loves to wear Dad's hats, as evident below. Oh, and she likes to put things on her head and over her face.???? Don't ask, she just does, and then she walks around like a zombie, running into things and laughing about it! HILARIOUS!

She is growing up to fast though. She attended her first little birthday party, and looked like such a big girl, sitting at the table with everyone else. Man, she sure ate that up!

And one priceless evening, she let her Aunt Alicia dress her up in anything we could get our hands on, and then proceeded to play like that until it was time for bed. What a sport. She just let Alicia do it. Again, Hiliaruim ensued. It was one of Becca's finer moments of comedy.



The Dress Up!
Wearing Dad's Hat
Just lookin cute outside.
Bucket on her head.
At the Birthday Party.
So things are right with the world for today. It's now off to bed for a little light reading. Oh yeah, and some SLEEP!

1 comment:

Amber said...

She is so adorable!