Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just a little Saturday Night Fun.

I've been inspired to TAG some of my blog buddies. This Chirstmas, my great friend Sage gave the neatest gift to all her girlfriends. She came up with a list of her Favorite Things, much like Oprah does every year, and then wrapped them up in fun little red buckets. So, with that in mind, what are your "Favorite Things?"

Mine include the following:

1. Bare Minerals Makeup - I can't remember the last time I had a pimple. This makeup is so great, it leaves your skin glowing but not all clogged up with makeup!!! Go to Nordstroms.com to check it out!

2. The Blue Mug coffee house in old Escondido. I go there on Saturday mornings with Leash and Geno and I always order the Sweet Italian Roast. It's so good!!!!

3. Infusiom moistur:ology shampoo and conditioner. It smells good and leaves your hair so SOFT!

4. Garage sales. I love having them. It makes cleaning out my closet so much fun and easy to do because I could get enough $$ for new shoes or a new purse!!!!

5. Sale rack at Old Navy. Lately, this sale rack has been rocking! Not just for me, but for Becca too!

6. Any 100 Calorie Pack. They come in so many flavors and I love the portion control. Plus, Becca likes them too!

7. Carmex in the squeeze tube. Even after all these years, nothing says lovin to my chaped lips than the sting of carmex!

8. Certs breath mints. They come in one big bag and each one is individually wraped. They are addictive, but so good.

9. Jhonsons baby lotion in the pink bottle.

10. Pioneer Woman Cooks website. Her stuff is soooo dang good!

TAG! Your it, anyone who reads this!

No comments: