Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I can't help myself......

I LOVE LOVE LOVE a little site called ETSY. It's an addicition that has sucked me into it's wonderfulness. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING is as wonderful as things made from people's hearts. I could spend hours just browsing through the little shops. People are so creative. I used some of my favorites to make a little "Table Scape" (Sandra Lee would be proud!) for Easter/Spring. Look look look at that cute little print of little girls twirling........ we should all stop and twirl for a moment.



Here it is close up. Precious, I know.



Oh, and here is that sweet little row of houses hanging from the corner of that pic. Don't you just love the colors! I got that from my one of my fav little etsy shops called LEMONTREE STUDIOS. Check it out too.



I bet there is something that you could find to springy up your house too! Have fun, and be warned! You WILL become addicted too.

Happy Peeking.

1 comment:

Heidi Joe said...

Cute cute cute... I won't tell you how much I spent at Etsy this week.

But it's soooo worth it!