Monday, March 2, 2009

Take a look and see...

Ooohhhhh, Awwwww.....I love free, fun stuff! I've yet to win the many little freebie contests I enter in my little virtual blogging world, but, it's like the lottery.....I want to know someone who has won. So, I'm going to start giving all my friends a Heads Up to winning some really fun prizes, because, let's face it, we all could use some free fun nowadays.

Here is a good one. ----->The Farm Chicks are having a Surprise giveaway. We won't know what it is till we get it! Livin on the edge people, I LOVE IT! The Farm Chicks have a fantastic little blog. I love their wall paper border. I would love some pillows and bedding that look like it. But seriously, go visit their site!

I want this cook book, the recipes

and sweet little crafts look wonderful.

No comments: