Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Exciting News

My cousin in Colorado is the Head Chef at a new restaurant, Asti D'Italia, that just opened in Westminster, CO, not to far from where I spent my "younger" years. It's so exciting to see how a collaboration of visions can eventually come together to create a new, very beautiful restaurant.
I remember, 10 years ago, when Greg was going to cooking school in downtown Denver, and I think it's pretty cool that he is accomplishing what he set out to do. I just wish we still lived in the area so I could go visit him at work!
I love the art work that they are using for the logo. I know it's a small picture, but if you look close, you can see that the ring is the bottom of a wine bottle. I've actually had this very ring on many a table cloth. Clever!
If your in the area, you should go. Check out this site for details!
Auguri Boys!!!!!!




No comments: