Monday, October 27, 2008

The many faces of Becca

This one is I'm deep in thought, or, I have an idea and I'm thinking about how I want to execute that idea. I usually see this calm expression right before she runs to the fridge for d-waa d-waa (Milk), why that is milk I don't know. This may also be the look right before she brings me the 'mote' (remote) to change the TV to her cartoon. What ever the case may be, it is hard to tell this face no.

This face speeks for itself. She is a ham and keeps us in stiches all the time.
This one is I hear you and I'm going to not respond. Soemtimes it drives me crazy and makes me realize what I will be in for as she gets older. Becca, Becca, Becca, oh geeeeeza, never mind.

2 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Funny thing is... you do all three of those faces, Miss. She's you!!

The first one would happen if you were shooting me a glance about something I need to notice.

The second one is reminiscent of drinking champagne in a parked car. Or something like that cough cough ahem excuse me.

The third one is familiar too, but I can't think of a scenario. Gimme a minute.

Aimie said...

I love your blog!
I actually read it often.
I have Boo-ed you on mine by the way,
it is a good thing. You should stop by and see. We actually have a few things in common.