Saturday, October 4, 2008

Random Picutres from a lost Camera

So, a camera went missing, who knew where it went, but when it was found, lost memories were found too!

Rocking the glasses. This is like almost a year ago. She still loves her some shades!

Auntie and Uncle's house playing some giiitar hero. I love that Daisy is scratching her back in this picture. I also love the hoodie that Becca is wearing. One of the many items of clothing that I wish they made in my size. Geeeeeze.

This is a good one. This WAS a beautiful cake, but the staff at the Brig managed to mangle that beautiful cake in ways unimaginable. It brought tears to my eyes. Tears of LAUGHTER!

YO, Heidi, look who Alicia and Geno saw. Why haven't you run into them in Target Yet! Yeah, Trish and Gar decided to come out to LA LA Land. Alicia and Geno were the only ones invited(sore subject).

Look at this RAD wedding that Alicia and Geno went to. This is a real wedding at the Hard Rock Hotel. Can we say they spent a few buckoroos. This was straight out of a magazine ridiculous.


3 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Dude, those are my neighbors! Oh how funny. Did Trish tell her about when I saw her at Barnes & Noble? Good times... we're old friends by now, you know.

Hahahaha...

Heidi Joe said...

Dude, those are my neighbors! Oh how funny. Did Trish tell her about when I saw her at Barnes & Noble? Good times... we're old friends by now, you know.

Hahahaha...

Jenny said...

I remember that cake massacre. It was delicious!!