Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tagged from Brie, Okay, I get the hint!

10 Random thoughts from yours truly!



1. I love the feeling of my little baby spontaneously fluttering in my tummy. I get so busy in the day that I forget that i'm a new mommy to be. My new little peanut doesn't let me to forget and I love that.



2. I miss my mother in law ALOT! More than I ever thought I would. She really would have loved Becca and visa versa.



3. I finally like my job. I would love to be a mommy full time, but, working at TCA with friends that are like family is the next best thing.



4. After 4 years of living within walking distance of Lourdes Mexican Restaurant, I have finally given the chicken soup my attention and guess what?, it really is the best soup in the world!



5. I hate Clowns!



6. I adore my little sister. She is my more sophisticated side, the person that I would want to be if I wasn't such a jeans and boots kinda gal.

7. Being a Mom is harder than I thought it would be. It's very rewarding and very scary at the same time. I think it must have to do with the amount of LOVE you have for that little human bean. You really would want to give your life for them if you had too.

8. I'm addicted to yummy ripe oranges right now. I could eat them till the citric acid makes my mouth raw.

9. I love the ribbons that Sage gave me for Christmas. I love matching them to my outfits and it's made wearing a pony tail much more fun!

10. I love my pink sands liquid lip gloss from origins. It's the perfect color and it has a minty flavor on your lips.

1 comment:

Brigette said...

Oh Marissa, you are my favorite fellow mommy! Waytt sure enjoyed the princess theme party he got to attend for a few minutes, sorry. BTW, WHAT! You had never enjoyed the yummyness of Lourdes chicken soup. Just wait til you are not feeling good and just have to have Travis stop and get you some. I have totally had Garon drive specifically to Escondido for the hot goodness. I am so glad you are enjoying your job and all but please don't forget about us blog addicts.

Love ya!