Thursday, December 6, 2007

"Mom-ness"

WOW! It's been like almost a month since I've had anything to say. I partly blame it on the fact that I'm pregnant again and just didn't want to spill the beans in my blog before I had a chance to tell friends. Now that the cat is out of the bag, back to blogging as usual.

Thanksgiving was a feast! The eating seemed to last all weekend. Therefore I've avoided the Weight Watcher scales until today, man, this is either going to be a great day, or a shit day. There is no other way to say it!

I'm still feeling the constant "car sickness" 24/7! Finally told the Boss, she said SHIT, OPPS! Enough said on that. I'm 13 weeks along and still not contecting with the fact that this summer I will have another baby.

Heidi came home for a visit. It was so fun to see them over Thanksgiving weekend. I think Molly and I send her in a little tail spin with our "Mom-ness". Having kids really does change your life in all kinds of ways! Funny ways. Like, the CD in my car is not something new like Maroon 5 or Brad Paisely, but instead, Kid Songs Vol. 5. I know every word! You'll have to visit her blog for some great pictures of their visit home.

We are all decorted for chirstmas inside and out. I have my letter written and a picture ready, but I still havn't sent those dang cards. I still have shopping to do, thought I was closer to being done until I wrote my list. Holy Moly, always so much to do.

I have wonderful pictures to post, but I need to be at home and not at work to add them to my blog. Hopefully I can find some time this weekend. Becca is walking now. It's not all the time, but more like across the room to a toy or Mom. It's so cute, she has no idea what she is doing, but she smiles and giggles the whole way. I love that Kid.

Hope everyone is enjoying the festiveness that is this time of year. Go bake some cookies or something if your feeling bah Humbug.

No comments: