Friday, December 2, 2011

A little Catching Up to Do.

I'm a little behind in my posts lately.  There have been a lot of going-on's, but nothing bad, just a busy day to day life.  Since my last post, we've had Halloween. That was a fun night.  We went to my sisters neighborhood for trick-or-treating.  The girls were little butterfly-fairy thingies.  Jackson was a zoo keeper and Brody a Monkey.  The funny thing was, everyone thought Jackson was Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter), He totally looked like that too.  Pretty funny!

 There was also a wedding for my friend Summer at work.  Travis and I got all dolled up for that!  It was fun to get all pretty and dressed up, but Missie drank to much champagne, which didn't go over very well in the end=)
 The girls has a little class trip to the Pumpkin Patch that I was able to go on.  I met Jillian's little friend Faith.  OH MY GOODNESS!  Those two are such a kick together.  I've never heard so much giggling and silliness in all my life.
 At EVERY turn they were being so silly!
 Jilly and Faithy, BFF's

 We got to ride on the bus too!  It was a really fun day.  It's been making me think a lot about what the next few years have in store.  The girls are just getting so big.  There is nothing babish about them anymore.  Becca will be starting Kindergarten next year and Jillian is right behind her.  I still look at them and see my sweet babies, but then, I take a few pictures of them and see such grown up little ladies.

 Both of my parents thought this was Becca.  Nope.  This is my baby who just isn't a baby anymore.
Up next, all things Christmas.  STAY TUNED!

No comments: