Monday, March 21, 2011

Take a Peek!

For those if you that know me, the color red holds a special place in my life!  It always will!  As do roses, American Flags, Jadite, Polka Dots, Vintage Table Cloths, Chalk Boards, and the list goes on!

Here's my little nest.  Full of all the things that I LOVE!

I found these adorable polka dot plates at Home Goods!   The dot is hard to see in the picture, but they are there!  On the list of summer projects is painting the chairs at the dinning room table antique white!


{Below}  See those cute tin canisters?  Those are my Cath Kidston purchase!  It made my day to get that brown box from the UK on my door step!  I galloped through the house with it!.
 

These shelves are my inspiration! A little but of everything I love all in one place!

And this is a cozy little corner that I like to spend my time in.  My Red Check beauty has been my pride and joy!  You may sit in her, just TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF!


And my mantel.  I change her out often.  I like the crispness of white right now!  However, I feel a change coming on, but I'm going to have to get my hands a little dirty before that project is ready.

Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

Brigette said...

My red second hand dining chairs have always been my "Ode to Marissa"! I can't believe how adorable your home is, I would love to see it in person. You must be a stay at home mom, right?

Heidi Joe said...

I can't even. Dang. Whoa. So cute... so fun... so MISSIE!! Love you!