Thursday, June 24, 2010

Look at that Face!

It's been awhile since my last blog post. I took a moment and checked what my good friend Jenny wrote, and MAN can I relate. My oh my, how life just slips past us. It reminds me to think before I wish my time away. I shouldn't say things like, "I can't wait till I can do that with Becca", I'm going to miss right now!


Maybe I've just been a Debbie Downer. You ever have those days, or months, where you just don't feel being nice, and like my mom always told me, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all! I guess it's time to start being nice. Really, it's not worth it to be mad, it just makes things harder.

So here's a little post to focus on the positive. Honestly, there is so much to be positive about!

-Travis scored a sweet new job in May! Things are slowly taking shape and I think the long term benefits are going to be awesome for him.

-I received the Customer Service Award at my work this year. 99.9% of what I do is Customer Service, so I'm glad that they think I'm doing a good job of it!

-Jillian Marie turned two years old! She is just the sunshine of my life. Her dimples could make anyone light up!

-Becca is just growing up into the sweetest little girl ever! She is every little bit of me through and through and make me so happy at all the right times.



-Cody has been with us for 3 weeks now. We LOVE having him home with us. What a young man, and good big brother he has turned out to be.

Just looking at those faces makes me smile and reminds me what's important! Stop and enjoy things while you can!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awww, keep your chin up!!! Love ya!!