Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Some Fall Esentials

I love this time of year. The time of year, that even in California, we get a glimpse of scarves, boots, sweaters and the sound of a football game in the background. I will admit, but please don't tell my husband, I love the sound of a football game on TV. I love being in the kitchen on Sunday afternoon and being able to here the game. It's just home for me. But like I said, don't tell my husband, I don't want him to get any idea's!


Other things that are on my list of goodies,
  1. Headbands. I love them. I love to dress up a simple pony tail, or fancy up my curls. It's just fun. Like this shabby little number here.
  2. Ruffles. I love ruffles. This little ruffle clutch is going to be so fun to carry around. And this ruffle hoodie looks perfect to cuddle up in.
  3. For healing those crabby ol flip flop heals from wearing my havianna's all summer, this stuff works Fantastic!
  4. Gingerbread PJ's for Christmas. I love love love gingerbread anything.
  5. Twilight Woods Lotion. Just go get it!
  6. Sassy Clogs. I want these so bad....(Travis, Christmas, Please)
  7. I'm looking forward to breaking in my newest addition to the family, little Betty. Isn't she Cute! I can't wait to make all kinds of fun things with her.

But most of all, I love my babies. I can't live without them no matter what time of year. I love how brave Jillian is, and her tremendous sense of rhythm, and I love the face Becca makes when I say "say cheese"!

2 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

MMMM.... I want the hoodie and I want that smelly lotion or a candle or something in that smell... NOW.

Totally with you on the ruffles, too, I'm a sucker for anything ruffly!

Heidi Joe said...

Oh, and P.S. your girls are killing me how cute they are... so big so fast.