Friday, September 26, 2008

Now that I'm working and trying to juggle two kids, a house and husband, I need things that make my life easier and healthier. So, I'm in LOVE with a few new things in my house right now that I feel everyone should run out today and buy.

The first is my Shark Steam Cleaner.
This little gem is only $68.00 at Costco and cleans any surface that you would use a swiffer on, but with scalding hot STEAM! No chemicals, no scrubbing on your hands and knees! Easy, easy, easy. It's not loud either. Why does that matter you ask? Well, Becca hates, no detests when I use anything that makes a noise because she is convinced that it is hurting me or will hurt her. Goofy I know.
Which leads me to my next favorite house hold thingy!

This marvelous little vaccume will pick up Anything, like scrambled egg, grapes, PB&J, I could go on and on. Costco, 45.00!
Thank you Shark Man, your little inventions are changing my World one cleaning companion at a time.
















2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love my Shark Steam mop too!! I love how clean my floors feel after. The girls love the hissing sound it makes, the louder the hiss the louder the giggle!! Mr Shark man needs to invent a steamer thingamabob that cleans the mitmarks off the walls!!

Brigette said...

Okay, so funny thing is I have had my eye on this little beauty for a while now. As soon as I read this post I called Garon and said "Honey, we are going to Costco!" I walked straight to the Shark Steam Mop, pushed past a couple of lolligaggers that were reading the box and grabbed my own Shark Steam Mop. I can't wait to tear into it tonight and get to cleanin'. Thanks girls!