Wednesday, June 4, 2008

RUN...Don't Walk

To Bath and Body Works Right Now! These little jems are only $5 for the refill pack of two, how awesome is that! It's a heck of alot cheaper than Glade and they smell ohhh so good. In fact, I think I might need to go back for more! Also worth noting,

These lovely lip glosses are fantastic! The CO Bigelow Line has a yummy mint base that I love! They come in some fun tints for summer too! I've now bought one to have in my purse and at my desk at all times. A girl must never be too far from her lip gloss. You can also read about the Pioneer Woman's review of this "to good to be true" product on her blog. Link is to the left<----!

1 comment:

Nicky said...

You are so funny. I would swear that you have stock in the company. I am right there with you though I have gone twice this week. I am in my insurance class all week and the mall is right across the street. I have probably told half the class about it and all the girls have gone as well to check it out. You can't beat their sales. I miss you tons!!