Sunday, May 4, 2008

A fun birthday outing

So a few weekends back, my Mom, Sister, Becca and I went out for the Day to celebrate my Mom's Birthday. We had such a fun day!!! It started with lunch at a restaurant in Alpine called Montana Janet's. Now, if you are a lover of the mountains, cabins, pine tree's and Moose, then you would love this restaurant. Obviously that's the theme, but it's a stinkin cute place! Not only did they have good food, but they combined a small shopping town that looked like a little mountain village. I swear, you combine food and shopping and it will be a hit. Does Cracker Barrel come to mind anyone???



So, as I was saying we had a great lunch and then headed out to Summer's Past, one of the most fantastic herb gardens in all of San Diego. They were having a craft fair as well, so we were just hitting the jackpot everywhere we went. So, with the most delicious iced peach tea in hand, we began strolling through the paths and bridges on the grounds. We soon found ourselves in a maze of sweet pea's so we let Becca out of her stroller, and this is what happened.

I'M FREE, YOU FINALLY LET ME OUT!




WAIT, THIS IS DIRT!



I LOVE DIRT!!!!!!


She was a muddy mess at the end, but I don't think we have laughed so hard at her. She was all up in that dirt. I do think we have a little Gardner on our hands. She will make her Grandma very proud one day!

2 comments:

Amber said...

She is so freaking cute, Marissa!

Sagey said...

Don't you just love that cute face smeared with dirt!