Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I {Heart} Mugs

I personally feel that this topic deserves its very own post.  Among all the things I love and adore, which at times can be quite a long list, I love and adore Mugs.  Not the kind you look at in a mirror, but the kind you drink your favorite coffee or tea out of.  I even think that some mugs are perfect for oatmeal, cereal, ice cream and such.

When I find one in the store, I love to pick them up, hold them in my hands and pretend to envision myself sipping my morning coffee on the couch.  I truly love all the fun shapes, sizes, colors and patterns that you can find them in!  I moving more towards an eclectic mix of mugs.  Not all matchy-matchy, because really, who sets a table with matching coffee cups?  NOT ME!, nope, go to the cupboard and pick out your fav!

Here are some of my new favorites.  All different and unique in their own little ways, (Heidi, I love that our initials are there together, we look so cute).

These are from a favorite spot of mine, heard of Anthropology?  Ugh, I drool all over the floors of this store.  I make such a mess=).  These monogram mugs are so stinkin cute.  ooh, they would make a cute little mothers day gift, doncha think!


And then there is my beautiful Cath Kidston Strawberry Mug.  It has been my mug of choice lately.  Just love love love it.  It's big, but not to big, and my coffee just tastes better in it.
I'd like to get the spray rose and polka dot mug to add to my collection.    
And nothing is better than this pretty little Jadite mug.  I LOVE this color green.  Creamy coffee looks so pretty in it.
And this funny little mug speaks for it's self.  No need to expand.  Just go here and get it.
And just for good measure, Crate and Barrel has provided me a combination of {two} of my favorite things, checks on a mug.  The only way they could make this better is if it was Red!


So, do you love mugs, or am I just crazy?

1 comment:

Heidi Joe said...

You're hilarious because I own three of the mugs you posted. Both the Anthro initial mugs and the Crate and Barrel checked ones (but in Heidi green and yellow.)

And yes, I love that they are our initials. I bet we drink from them on the same mornings. :)