Monday, December 7, 2009

It's that time of year.

Ohh the Christmas Holiday, I love it so much, I'm so glad your here. We are in full swing around here.

I've been very busy getting things ready, shopping, cooking and just trying to be a patient Mom. The tree is up, the kitchen is all chirstmasy and my shopping is almost done. It feels like things are peddle to the metal once Thanksgiving is over. You have to stop and make yourself enjoy the fact that it's Christmas time! The girls have been enjoying the decorations. In fact, Becca has been a big helper with the tree this year. She has done a fantastic job of putting on the candy canes in all the right places. She even yanked a few for her little pink tree without my noticing. She is defiantly my little girl!
I made these cute little skirts for the girls. Trying to break in the new sewing machine.
Pictures with them wearing these darlings, soon to come......
My Christmas wish list is just too long. There are so many wonderful goodies out there right now. I would like one of everything, thank you. I got this cute banner from this gal's fun little shop, and just hung it under this old window I has in my garage. Pretty fun and homey I think.
And I love all my red & white in the kitchen, lots of fun too. I just hung an old tablecloth above the window, I think I might actually officially sew that into a curtain.

And my house hasn't has the Christmas village up in awhile, I thought it was time to bring it out again. I love Dept. 56.

1 comment:

Brigette said...

You are such a super mom! Your house is the best Christmas house I have ever seen. Love you!