Sunday, August 10, 2008

And the Beat goes on.

This summer has been good. We've been boozing it up every weekend, having kick ass out of control parties and playing drinking Jenga till 4am! Just Kidding.
Baby beer bottle pics are right up there with bear butts in boots, doncha think??

So, we are really kicking things into high gear in order to get ready for Momma going back to work. This week we'll be breaking out the B Pump and getting friendly with it again. Can't say that I miss that, but, it a necessary evil.

My kiddo's just keep getting cuter and bigger each passing day. Becca is a whopping 30lbs and 34in long. She must have some Texas 'jeans' in her cause every thing's big in Texas. She's a little ball of personality too! I can't seem to get enough, unless it's nap time!


Jilly is still the worlds best baby. She likes to swing, sleep, eat, coo and smile. The crying is few and far between but every once in awhile a girls gotta be heard.


I'm also a little bummed. I finished Breaking Dawn in record time. I was a hard book to put down and I'm considering starting from the beginning again just because I might have missed something. Also, Sage, to you I am so grateful for telling me to read this book. My summer would have not been complete without your help. My sister and Mom also thank you and the book is on it's way back to you this next week!

I've also been cooking up a storm. Please, if you do nothing else, go to Pioneer Woman.com and cook her Pasta Primevera! Thank me later.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

It's good to know all is well with all of you. Your girls look cute as ever. My best to you all and good luck getting back into the swing of things at work. Love Ya Lots Nic

Brigette said...

Hey Miss, I miss you! The girls are getting so big, and it looks like Becca is becoming quite the big sister. Just got the photos you emailed and I couldn't believe Alicias belly, such a cute belly, I am jealous.