Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm Back.

Here's some new photo's of the past few weeks. Yesterday Jillian marked her third week birthday. We celebrated with a little Boob cocktail. (Sorry if I offend but I'm not all motherly and earthy about this stuff, it is what it is and I have to make myself laugh at it, or else=))
I love these precious little feet. They are so tiny and I'm just trying to soak it all in.

Beautiful Hands.

Adoring sister.

Miss Jilly. She went to the doctor last week and was up to her birth weight and then some! She weighed 7lbs 10oz and grew 3/4 of an inch. She also lost her cord which made me realize that she's already getting to be a big girl.

We also had a milestone at our house on Monday night. For the past four years, it seems that our neighborhood was in conspiracy over who won the "Yard of the Month" award. I was convinced that it was only for people that attended the neighborhood monthly meetings, that which we don't!

Imagine my surprise when this came knocking on our door.

It seems that there isn't a conspiracy after all!

1 comment:

Brigette said...

What a big girl already, I can't wait to see her this weekend! Congrats on the Yard of the Month award, I really wish I could win one, soon I hope.